Meet The Team
- James Cookson – Dealer Principal
James is responsible for the overall running of the business. James is the fourth generation to be running the business and has been involved with Peugeot since 1989.
- Sue Terry – Purchase Ledger
Sue is responsible for all Supplier Accounts and ensures all our bills are correct and paid on time. Sue also looks after the administration of our new car sales. email@example.com
- Sharon Cunningham – Sales Ledger Clerk
Sharon looks after all the things we sell and is responsible for politely, but firmly, chasing any debtors we have. Should you have any enquiries on any invoices from us then contact her either on our main phone number or by email. Sharon also looks after the administration of our used car sales. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Horner – Sales Manager
Our Sales Manager Daniel is a well known face having worked for Cookson’s for many years. He enjoys making sure that both our repeat & future customers are well looked after and is always keen to catch up with you. email@example.com
- Mark Potts – Sales Executive
An enthusiastic and attentive level of service is assured and Mark will be happy to help you find your next new or used car. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Harrop – Sales Executive
Tom’s enthusiasm and knowledge of the Peugeot range is the stuff of legend. He will be happy to guide you through the options in your choice of Peugeot and will look after all aspects of your purchase. email@example.com.
- Chris Stockell - Sales Executive
Chris will be delighted to look after you, he enjoys delivering a good customer service level. He will help match up what you would like to your ideal Peugeot. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcus Ackerley - Sales Executive
Marcus loves meeting people and helping them find the right car. Marcus has extensive knowledge of new, used and business sales so a friendly chat over a coffee is always on offer. Marcus.email@example.com
- Andrew Partridge - Sales Assistant
Andrew has just completed a two year Sales Apprenticeship learning all aspects of the business and specialising in the Sales Department under the Sales Apprenticeship Programme. He will be happy to help with any queries you may have. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Sherratt - Reception & Assistant
Amanda looks after our reception and makes sure everyone is looked after, and all with a big smile. In addition to this, in-between customer she helps ensure some of the behind the scenes tasks are completed to help keep us running smoothly. Amanda.email@example.com
- Tony Leech – Valeting
Tony carefully cleans and polishes all our new and used cars, producing that ‘Showroom Shine’. An integral part of the sales team making sure we all have what we need at just the right moment in time.
- Dominic Farley – Service Manager
Dom has a vast knowledge of all things Service, Warranty & Peugeot related.Doms passions include anything running on petrol. The phrase’Petrol Head’ was invented for Dominic, especially V8’s! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Rowland – Service Administration
Karen looks after all “back of house” operations of our service department. When your car needs a service or repair Karen will help book it in at a mutually convenient time. Karen helps keep all our records up to date and ensures our customers are reminded promptly and accurately for future servicing and repair. email@example.com
- Paul Cope – Workshop Control
Our customer service specialist and the person who is there to help with all things Peugeot at JJ Cookson. Paul keeps the Workshop running smoothly and is the vital go-between for our Technicians to you, our customers. Out of work, Paul is a keen photographer, especially aviation photography. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Durrant – Customer Advisor
Nick started with us as an Apprentice in the late 1970′s and Nick now helps on our Service Reception desk. When away from work Nick is a keen Mountain Biker and Surfer. email@example.com
- Emma McEnvoy – Customer Advisor – Emma has recently joined us after many years working in the demanding world of heavy haulage and looking after the maintenance of some very big trucks! When your car needs a service or repair Emma will help book it in at a mutually convenient time. She will help keep all our records up to date and ensures our customers are reminded promptly and accurately for future servicing and repair. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Cobham – Master Technician
Simon started as an apprentice with us in 1989 and has risen to be one of the top 50 Peugeot Technicians in the country. Simon’s speciality is Fault Diagnosis.
- Mick Hill – Master Technician
Mick joined in 1989 as an Apprentice. Like Simon he has risen to the position of Master Technician and has been a past runner up of Peugeot’s Technician of the Year award.
- Mike McHugh – Accredited ATA Technician
Mike joined us in Jan 2008 as our Apprentice. Having already completed his first year NVQ at college Mike completed his training in 2009. Mike’s hobbies include riding motorbikes, watching motorbike racing, in fact anything that involves an engine!
- Steve Duncalf – Technician
Steve joined us in 2001 and since then has completed his MOT Tester qualifications. Outside of work Steve enjoys a spot of fishing!
- Chris Cheal – Diagnostic Technician – Chris joined us in 2003 from a local fast fit company. Since joining Chris has completed his NVQ training to convert years of practical knowledge into formal NVQs, and has gone on under Peugeot training to become a fully qualified Diagnostic Technician, skilled in fault finding, diagnostics and repair techniques. Outside of work Chris enjoys getting away from it all on camping holidays with his family.
- Johnathan Cookson – Parts Manager
Johnny began working for J.J. Cookson Ltd in the 1960′s and has been the Parts Manager since the late 1970′s. Johnny’s knowledge of Peugeot parts is legendary, as is his knowledge of J.J.Cookson Ltd since the company was begun by his Grandfather in email@example.com
- Steve Newman – Parts Assistant
Steve will help locate or order the part you need. Initially joining as our driver, over the past three years Steve has trained to become a Gold Standard Accredited Parts Assistant – Well Done Steve!! firstname.lastname@example.org